Thursday, November 27, 2008

Virginia Visit

Meg and I recently returned from a VERY short trip to Virginia, we went down to visit my sister and brother-in-law. As well as Nestor their dog. While there My sister and I were talking about how it had rained and poured all over her outdoor wedding 2 years ago and because of that she had a muddy dress and no bridal portraits. Being a wedding photographer I offered to do some bridal portraits of her since her dress had been since dry cleaned. We had some fun and Linnea completely froze because it was about 30 degrees and windy. I was nice and warm in my sweatshirt and jacket. Way to be a trooper Linnea! Here are some of those pictures as well as some cool stuff I saw on the way down and had to photograph and of course some photos of the animals. Enjoy!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP