Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dennis Pike Wedding photographer... Dennis Pike artist for Restaurant

So, Legends Steakhouse, in Midland Park, NJ recently inquired about my work, and upon seeing it, had me put up 11 pieces, with two more to come. The first 11 are up in the dining room area, with no other pieces other than mine!!! The two to come are going to be shot in the kitchen of Legends of Chef Bobby and Chef Javier. So, if you are in the area and want some great food, and some nice art on the walls, stop by. Plus, there is a nice little bio of me at the entrance. Nice to have some of my non-wedding photos recognized. Below are the images that are up on the wall, as soon as I have the other ones shot and edited and up I will post them here.

































0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP