Thursday, March 26, 2009

Costa Rica!

Meg and I are going to be traveling to Costa freakin Rica in May! we'll be going for about a week. We are incredibly excited, although I am a little worried Meg won't be coming back. This is a danger that you encounter when taking a zoologist specializing in herpetology (more specifically poison dart frogs) to the rain forest. I think I need to buy some extra memory cards, cause I have a feeling I'll be shooting somewhere in the neighborhood of about 3000-4000 photos. Can't wait

1 comments:

Halahblue April 6, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Yes, extra memory cards. Do you have an extra battery or wireless charger, cuz you might want one of those too.

And handcuffs, for getting Meg to come home.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP