Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Personal Project

I have had this AWESOME idea. It's a personal project that I will be starting relatively soon. I've already laid some groundwork and have contacted some of the necessary people. I don't want to divulge too much about it, but I will say this: it involves some very interesting and unique people, it will also take place mostly in Connecticut. I'm excited. This is just a personal project, but who knows what may come of it. Stay tuned. This may take a month or so to get the ball rolling, maybe more, but once I start this, there are going to be some amazing images.

1 comments:

Halahblue April 6, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Oooh Oooh I look forward to updates. Isn't it exciting to have a brilliant, secret project just for your own happiness? Also, a little part of you probably knows that if you're this excited, other people will be too.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP