Monday, April 27, 2009

Before and After

So often you hear about photoshop and the possibilities therein. I love photoshop, it has indeed revolutionized the way photography and graphic design is done. Who knew that as a photographer you would spend so much time sitting in front of a computer. A big part of being a professional photographer is getting good at photoshop. Some people go over the top some people go minimalist. I tend to favor minimalist. I don't want a computer program to define what and how I do things as a photographer. I thought it might be fun to showcase exactly what I do in photoshop. Now I'm not going to show everything step by step. Not even close. I am however going to show you a photo that is SOOC (straight out of camera, photog jargon) and then the finished product side by side. Well actually top to bottom. Enjoy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP