Friday, April 10, 2009

New Toys and Self Portrait Lameness

So I went to the camera shop on a whim yesterday... just to peruse the shelves... maybe check out some lenses that cost more than my first car did. And of course they had some new little toys that were pretty affordable. So I had to buy them, a mini soft box for my flash more portable for soft lighting on location... and a nice gel pack for fun with colors. Meg had a prior obligation with her grandmother, mother and aunt last night so I was left to play with myself... wait a sec... I hate doing self portraits... but sometimes you are forced too. Shot these right outside my front door, turns out it's a great location... the other one i shot in my bathroom. Who needs a studio?









2 comments:

Halahblue April 14, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

You were left to play with yourself?


I envy your talent in photography.

Matthew Furman May 13, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Hey, nothing wrong with that. Play around as much as possible, so you can nail it when the gigs come through.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP