Sunday, May 10, 2009

SFNJ opening day

In Midland Park, NJ, there's this thing on Saturdays in the summer called SFNJ. stands for Solid Foundation New Jersey, basically there is a skatepark set up in a parking lot for about 6 hours. The park, even though it is temporary, and movable, is better than a lot of permanent ones, because this one was actually built by skaters. So, when I'm not off shooting a wedding (Saturdays during the summer tend to be kind of busy for that kind of thing) I head over there and skate and shoot photos. Yesterday the park opened for the season, I was there. Everyone was younger than me, hard to come to terms with being the "old guy" but it was a good time, here are some of the highlight photos
















1 comments:

Matthew Furman May 13, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

I think you're on to something with bringing down the skies and shit. I dig the drama it adds. Maybe mix in a few tight portraits, a couple stills of some boards/wheels/whatever - and you've got a really cool series.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP