Thursday, July 23, 2009

Home

This past weekend, I set off on the nearly 5 hour drive up to my parent's house in Sterling, NY. My fiance Meg, and her two friend's Cathy and Irene were along as well. Their intention for this trip was to check out the Sterling Renaissance Fair. I was less enthused about the Ren Fair, seeing as how I spent two summers in high school working there. But still, it was fun, especially since now I was allowed to drink! Meg and her friends took off Sunday morning, I stuck around till tuesday to hang out with my parents and play some golf with my dad. Here is what I would call part 1 of my photos from the trip. A bunch of these were taken at Scott's Bluffs in Sterling, right on Lake Ontario. Such a cool location to take photos.


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP