Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More new toys

So my birthday was last Thursday, I turned the ripe old age of 26... thinking of filing for social security. Anyway, my parents sent me some cash, so of course, I got some new photo gear, thanks mom and dad. I went straight to Unique Photo in Fairfield and picked up the Canon ST-E2 wireless TTL flash transmitter. For those of you who don't understand the last part of that last sentence... I can use my flashes off camera and control the power output from my camera... sweet. Of course I forgot to buy the battery which from what I found out in the following days is near impossible to find.

Anyway, Meg agreed to let me play with my new toy and use her as a model. So we went into the basement of our apartment building, which is a great location. Here are the results.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP