Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

So, I've been seeing a lot of stuff around the photography world lately of people looking back on 2009.  People posting their favorite images, talking about their favorite this and their favorite that.  I'm not going to do that.  Instead, I'm going to look ahead.  Not to diminish what 2009 was, it was a great year.  But lets look ahead...  "To the Future, Conan?!"

What does 2010 hold for me?

Thousands upon thousands of great photos to take.  Tons of new people to meet, weddings to shoot, adventures to go on, trips to take, music to listen to, movies to see, insights to discover.  Putting some good stuff out into the universe (more on that when it is appropriate, but it's really good stuff)  and let's see here, I feel like I'm forgetting something...  oh yeah, the biggest thing of all.

I'm getting married this year!  HOLY SHIT!

Here's to a good year to come folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP