Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Balloon Fest

I have had a fairly crazy month or two.  I have a ton of wedding images that I will be posting soon.  Unfortunately, when you are a little swamped, the blog tends to be the thing that gets put on the back burner. For now though, I'm going to post some images I took at a hot air balloon festival that my wife and I went to a couple weeks ago.  Meg had never seen a hot air balloon in person, and I knew it would be something she would love.  I was lucky enough to go on a hot air balloon ride when I was about 13 with my father, and if you ever get the opportunity to take one, I highly recommend it.  Anyway, I digress, here are a few of my favorites from that day. Enjoy.



























1 comments:

A home far away August 20, 2010 at 3:17 AM  

Lovely photos so much colour and life:)
Hugs Gunilla in Singapore

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP