Thursday, February 17, 2011

Big Things in the Works

I have been a little M.I.A. recently, I know.  There is a very good reason for this.  A few, actually.  First off, winter is a bit of a slow time for wedding photography in the North East.  I don't know why, the weather has been nothing but wonderful the the North Jersey area.  Who wouldn't want to get married in 2 feet of snow with the wind blowing 40 mph and a wind chill of 10?  That being said, things kick into high gear in about two weeks and don't really stop for quite a while.  This is going to be an awesome year.

Second.  I have been working on some new things, they are not quite ready to be revealed as of yet, but suffice to say, Dennis Pike PHotography is going to look a whole lot different (and a whole lot better) very soon.  There will be a large unveil soon.  Don't have an exact date as of yet, but I'm hoping to have everything live before I leave for Italy and Spain (mid march)  Stay tuned... I promise, it'll be worth it.

2 comments:

Kyle February 18, 2011 at 12:14 AM  

I've been wondering where you've been! I keep coming back hoping to see some more DP goodness in the works!

PS. Where in Italy and Spain are you going?! So exciting!

Fanni February 20, 2011 at 5:51 AM  

Awesome! looking forward to seeing your new look revealed!! Have a fab time in Italy and Spain!. Weather should be reasonably ok by then, lol :)

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP