Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Owen!

So, Friday, February 20th, was my friend Owen's 26th birthday. Owen and I have been friends since we were 5 years old, we went to kindergarten together. Through a strange set of events, we now live surprisingly close to each other. I met a girl from Midland Park, NJ and moved to the area to be with her. He met a girl from Fair Lawn, NJ and moved to the area to be with her. So we grew up 5 minutes from each other and now live about 20 minutes from each other, but about 4 hours from our home town.
Anyway, we went to Bowler City in Hackensack. Owen had some friends there that I didn't know, but we had a great time, had a couple drinks, and I schooled some people on bowling. I even broke 100 once!








1 comments:

Halahblue February 26, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

You can drive from NJ to Sterling in FOUR hours??

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP