Monday, March 2, 2009

Upstate, NY

February 27th is my mom's birthday, so this year, my fiance and I drove the 4 and 1/2 hours up to Sterling, NY to visit and spend the weekend with my parents. On one of those days I drove around with Meg to show her my hometown. Now, you have to understand that Sterling and Fair Haven, NY are very boring places, especially in the winter. We went to the state park, which is a beach on Lake Ontario in the summer, but is deserted in the winter and onto Red Creek and Wolcott, two of the most depressing towns on the planet. Turns out, all these places are photographic gold mines. Enjoy!


































1 comments:

Halahblue April 6, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

The old buildings in CNY are a goldmine on their own, then the lanscape... ahh I actually miss it.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP