Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Costa Rica, Day 1

I've been having blog issues... GPS issues and phone issues since I returned from Costa Rica, tech problems aside, I needed to get some photos up from Costa Rica. Here are photos from day 1. We were staying in Esparza, and went to Monte Verde, where we had a tour of a cloud forest, then went ziplining through said forest. AMAZING! no photos of the zip lines.. I did not want to risk dropping my camera 400 ft to the forest floor. Enjoy.




































2 comments:

Matthew Furman June 4, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

Whoa. That last shot is unreal. Sunrise or sunset?

Dennis Pike June 4, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Thank you very much. I took that near sunset. right place at the right time

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP