Thursday, August 20, 2009

Katrina + Derek

Let me ask you folks a question... when was the last time you had your face rocked off? If you were at Katrina and Derek's wedding, the answer is August 8th. Katrina and I have known each other for somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 years, which is impressive considering I still have a ways to go before I hit 30. So I was definitely stoked when she contacted me to shoot her wedding. Katrina and Derek were married at the Burren, a rad pub in Boston. They had hands down the most unique wedding I have ever seen. From the cyclops cake topper, to the flowers cut out from beer cans, to the venue itself, and definitely the ceremony. Thanks for having me guys, I had a rad time.



























































Just in case you were not there, this is still part of the ceremony folks... rad






























2 comments:

Matthew Furman August 20, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

My kind of party. I want one of those beer can bouquets on my desk!

Halahblue September 10, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Wow I haven't seen Katrina in about 10 or 11 years. She looked lovely. What a kick ass wedding.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP