Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stuart + Becca

So, it had occurred to me that I never posted Stuart + Becca's wedding. Shocking. WAAAAY back in June I took a trip down to Virginia Beach to shoot the wedding of my friend Stuart (aka S2, aka Zorro) and his bride Becca (aka Becca). I've known Stuart for a few years now, we used to work at a camera shop together when we were both in college. It's always cool to be a part of a wedding when you know the couple beforehand. The ceremony was good, even though it rained ALL morning and through the church section, it cleared up for the reception at the Suffolk Hilton... such a rad venue. The reception quickly turned in "Club Baiza" everyone danced ate and drank and had a killer time. Thanks S2. Sorry for the delay on the wedding post.


































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP