Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Little Something Different...

Familiar with the old adage "It's not what you know, it's who you know."? Well, Saturday, I knew the right people. I was given a press pass to the Union County Music Fest, in Clark, NJ. This pass granted me access to the photo pit (the spot between the barriers and the stage) to shoot such acts as Kenny Wayne Sheppard, who is an insanely talented blues guitarist. Uncle Kracker, who was very impressive live, (gained a lot more respect for him, also a really nice guy) and Third Eye Blind. There were thousands of people there, and I had the best seat in the house. Special Thank you goes out to Nicole and Matt.


Kenny Wayne Sheppard



Meg absolutely thrilled that I am taking her photo




Bassist for Uncle Kracker



Uncle Kracker



Uncle Kracker



Uncle Kracker's guitarist



Third Eye Blind



Third Eye Blind



Third Eye Blind



Third Eye Blind



Third Eye Blind




Third Eye Blind



Third Eye Blind



Third Eye Blind

2 comments:

Linnea,  September 15, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Nice, excellent composition on all of them. The 1st 3rd eye blind shot with the 4 lights shining down is very strong, as well as the first shot of Kenny Wayne Shepard...that looks like an album cover.

Matthew Furman September 17, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Man, these are some of the best concert photos I've seen in a long time. I'm actually bored with most of what I see, but you put a different spin on things. Nice one.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP