Thursday, September 10, 2009

Upstate

So I had a couple free days this week and decided to head upstate to see my parents, I don't see them nearly as much as I would like to. While up there I got to shoot some personal work. I have been buried in weddings for the last month or so (not that I'm complaining) but it was nice to shoot for no one but myself. I shot all these images on Wednesday in such exciting areas as Oswego, Red Creek, Fair Haven and Sterling. Glad I don't live there anymore, but I do enjoy just driving/walking around and shooting photos.



























3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 10, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

I like your work dennis, You were always an artist and i always admired that! Keep up the good work,
Jodie (lewis) Smith

linnea,  September 10, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

nice. I like the car (I would in fact like a copy) and I love the perspective of the 7th one down (the pier receding to the horizon). Good stuff. Wish I could have visited the folks. Looking forward to what comes from your visit down here on the 25th.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP