Thursday, October 22, 2009

PDN Photo Plus Expo 2009

Ok, so this is going to be a little nerdy for most of you, but screw it, I'm a nerd.  So the PDN Photo Plus Expo is a huge deal in the photography world, one of the biggest photography trade shows on the planet. Lucky for me, they hold in NYC, so this morning I jumped on the bus and headed in.  I was overwhelmed by all the toys, new gear, and great speakers, not to mention about 8,000 other photographers.  I got to check out some new products in the wedding photography world (albums and the like) some of which I was really impressed with. 

Aside from that coolness I was able to meet a couple of my heroes in the photography world.  People whome you may not be familiar with, but I was a little giddy to meet.  Zack Arias, Joe McNally, Scott Kelby, and Ryan Brenizer.  I was good though, I managed to keep my cool and not freak out like a 13 yr old girl at a Jonas Brothers concert.  I'm also happy to report that all these guys were really nice, and seemed genuinly happy to meet a fan.  Anyway, that'll do it for this post.  Have a wedding tomorrow, so check back soon for some images from that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP