Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Home for the holidays... sort of

So, I've been a bit absent from posting for a couple weeks.  I appologize I have been fairly busy, ut I do have some cool stuff lined up.  Based on my shooting schedule, it became impossible to make it to my parent's house for Thanksgiving this year, which sucks, so I decided to head up there two weeks early. After all, who says you HAVE to celebrate Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving.  As always, when in upstat NY, I drvie around and shoot photos, so here are a few from my trip up there.  Expect another new post very shortly.















 


 


 


 


 


 



2 comments:

scott,  November 24, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

cool pics! my dad worked at crucible.

Unknown November 27, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

LOL, crucible laid off Justin's dad too. I know where all those places are...I could tell you a story about that "Stop, Dead End" pic, but I can't put it in print! Good shots of upstate NY.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP