Monday, January 18, 2010

The Cobleskill Reunion

I spent my first year of college at SUNY Cobleskill...  a miserable little college about half an hour outside of Albany, NY.  The only good thing about that place was the people that lived on the 3rd floor of my dorm, Fake Hall (yes, it was actually called "Fake Hall")  Right after the new year, Sean organized a mini Reunion of some of the better people from that particularly awesome floor.  Sean and his fiance Sarah (whose wedding I'm shooting this year, stoked) G was in from California, and Meg and I.  We went to a bar called the houndstooth in Manhattan, and it was planned on being a very civil sit down over a drink, maybe two, possibly discussing political science, maybe the works of Jane Austin.  As you are about to see, it went EXACTLY as planned.


 






 




 


 


 


 


 
 This is what we call a "Stuntman Slammer" You snort a line a salt, take a shot of tequila, then someone squeezes the lime into your eye.

 


 
 Meg talked G into doing a Stuntman Slammer.  Sarah doing the honors with the lime

 


 

As you can see... very civilized

6 comments:

Unknown January 18, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

All these years, and I still won't try a stuntman. I like your new hat; is that the one I neglected to buy you for Christmas?

Anonymous,  January 20, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

It's always good to see that the college educations aren't wasted.

Unknown January 26, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

awesome my man!! so glad we all got together! Next reunion should be in CA!

Jamie Quigley,  January 26, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

I'm so jealous that I can't make it to those fun little reunions. We had so much fun at Cobleskill that fall semester . . . :(

Cortney Hurley,  January 27, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

DENNIS...... and SEAN I was there enough?! I lived in fake hall later does that count??

Brianna Phelan January 28, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Looks like a blast. But I have to admit the lime in the eye makes me squeamish!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP