Monday, January 11, 2010

Jen & Luis

One of the great things about my jobs is that sometimes you get to shoot the weddings of friends.  Jen and Meg (my beautiful fiance) have been friends for somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 years.  The day after Jen and Luis got engaged they came to me and said "Dennis, we want you to shoot our wedding."  Awesome.  They got married the day after Thanksgiving in Ridgewood and had their reception at the Tides Estate in North Haledon, NJ.  Everything was great, the food, the ambiance, and to top it all off there were a ton of our friends there.  People finally got to see some of my god awful dance moves!  Anyway, on to the photos.  I did my best to widdle this down so it wouldn't be a ridiculously long post, but this was the best I could do.  Congrats you two.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Eric Yerke April 7, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

You clearly are aware of light. You have a dramatic style going on. Sick

Jason Lloyd August 13, 2010 at 4:14 AM  

Dennis, these are awesome - I love the lighting and feeling it gives to the pictures. Off to look at some more :o)

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP