Thursday, February 25, 2010

Monika and Stephen

First wedding of the new year... 'bout damn time, I had to wait nearly an entire month into 2010 to shoot this.  As you might be able to tell, I don't like going to long without shooting.  Anyway, onto the wedding. Brian and I started out with Monika at her parent's house in Montville, NJ.  Now, I pride myself on being able to make something out of nothing, and work very well in situations with bad light and bad backgrounds.  So, when I am given great light, and great locations, I am a very happy camper.  I was a very happy camper all day.  Not to mention we ended up at the Seasons in Washington Township, where I love to shoot.  They always do a great job there and the food is always excellent.  Ok, I will now shut up and you can look at the photos from that day.


 

  

  


 




































 
Some shooting info for those interested.  The portriats were lit with a video light.  Everything else was either bounced flash or natural light.  The Rim light for the dancing shots was a spotlight the venue used, I just kept the couple between me and the light source giving nice background separation.

6 comments:

A home far away February 27, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

Wow! Amazing photos, especially number 2 I think:)

Hugs Gunilla in Singapore

Halahblue March 13, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

Seriously every couple should be lucky enough to have such gorgeous shots of their wedding day. Every time I see new shots on your blog, I'm sad I couldn't shell out for a photographer.

Eric Yerke April 7, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Oh wow. Epicness in the first several bridal shots. Holy moly

Daniel April 16, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

These are some great fine art wedding photos here.. really well done!

Daniel
www.danielkrieger.com

Robb Duncan April 27, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

Awesome images Dennis. Love the shoe shot as a starter and things just got better from there!!

Seriously awesome.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP