Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowbound

We had a crazy snowstorm in Jersey yesterday IT WAS "SNOWMAGEDDEN!" or so the news said.  I'm from Central NY and grew up with Lake Effect snow, so the 8 or so inches North Jersey got can be classified as a dusting...  we wouldn't have even had a delay of school back home. Still, a good snow storm can definitely be beautiful, so I went out and shot some photos.  Then after Meg got home from a hard day of manual labor, I dragged her out into the snow and made her model for me.  I had to buy her dinner and a beer in return.  Fair trade in my book.  Enjoy.



 


 








 


 













5 comments:

Unknown February 11, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

Thanks for sharing!! Absolutely stunning... I love the 3rd pic up of Meg - gorgeous!

Anonymous,  February 11, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

As always Meg has the most beautiful eyes

Anonymous,  February 11, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

By they way I hope she was wearing a hat ecept for the pictures

Halahblue March 25, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

Beautiful! How do catch the snow falling like that? I've managed it a few times, but never quite right.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP