Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nick and Doris

If you read my blog with any kind of frequency, you know I'm friends with fellow shooters Brian and Charlie with The Bleu Studio.  They called me up to see if I wanted to come shoot with them on Saturday, November 28th.  I only mention the date because it was the day after I shot Jen and Luis's wedding.  I was looking at a 14 hour day, immediately after working... a 14 hour day.  I agreed because I have some sort of mental disorder.  Truth be told, though, when you truly love your job, it doesn't matter, you jump at any opportunity to work.  Anyway, it was totally worth it.  Here are a few of my favorites from Nick and Doris's wedding.

 



  


  


 
 


  


 
 



 
 



  



 
 


  


 
 


  


  



  



  



  



  


 

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 4, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Great series

Patrick Pike February 9, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Great work Dennis! This is thick with style.

Ray Pike,  March 13, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

excellent Work

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP